Top 10 Restaurants Using SMS Marketing
Are you a restaurant looking for mobile marketing ideas? If so, we’ve got you covered! Below are 10 great examples of restaurants including Boston Market, Chili’s, Papa Murphy’s, Subway, Sonic, Round Table Pizza and many more that are using SMS marketing to attract new customers and build loyalty with existing ones.
Restaurant SMS Marketing Examples
Round Table Pizza
Restaurant SMS Marketing Case Studies
Can’t get enough restaurant SMS marketing examples? Check out these other restaurants are using SMS marketing below.
- Taco Bell – SMS Campaigns Gains 13,000 SMS Subscribers in 5 Weeks
- Papa Murphy’s – SMS Marketing Generates Redemption Rates As High As 17%
- Subway – SMS Marketing Gets 9% Redemption Rates
- Pizza Hut – SMS Marketing 2.6X More Effective Than Online Advertising
- Carl’s Jr. – SMS Marketing Generates 19% Redemption Rate
- Dunkin’ Donuts – SMS Promotion Increases Store Traffic 21%
- Bulmers Irish Cider – 73% of Recipients Purchased Product
- Chuck E. Cheese’s – 5% of Chuck E. Cheese’s Emails Come Text Messaging
- Texas Roadhouse – SMS Marketing Averages 17% Redemption Rates
- Papa John’s – SMS Marketing Increases Sales 33%
Want to see more restaurants using mobile marketing? Click here. Interested in figuring out how many SMS subscribers a restaurant should be able to acquire for their mobile marketing campaign? For the answer, check out this blog post. Want to know what the average opt-out rates for a restaurant mobile marketing campaign is? For the answer, check out this blog post. Already running a mobile marketing campaign for your restaurant? Check out this blog post where you can learn four ways to quickly improve your mobile marketing promotions.