Have you ever heard of Schlotzskys? They’re a privately held franchise chain of restaurants, specializing in sandwiches, with more than 350 franchised and company-owned locations worldwide. Besides being known for awesome sandwiches, they’re now known for having their very own restaurant SMS loyalty program!
As you can see below, Schlotzsky’s is advertising this new SMS loyalty program inside their restaurants, instructing customers to text LOTZ to the short code 21333 for special restaurant offers, discounts, and news.
When customers text LOTZ to 21333, they’ll receive the following opt-in text message, confirming that the customer has joined their SMS loyalty program. What’s interesting about this SMS loyalty program is that they’re also collecting customer’s email addresses during the opt-in process, so that Schlotzsky’s can grow their email marketing database as well.
Looking for more restaurant text message marketing loyalty program examples? Check out the following posts…
- Pizza Hut’s Text Messaging Campaign Leverages Facebook To Grow SMS Subscribers
- 10 Examples of Restaurants Using Mobile Marketing
- Restaurant SMS Marketing Lists Average 791 Customers Per Location
- Taco Bell SMS Campaigns Gains 13,000 SMS Subscribers in 5 Weeks
- Arby’s Launches Text Message Campaign to Increase Customer Loyalty
- Learn How To Increase New SMS Subscribers by 520%
Are you a restaurant interested in not only building a database of customer’s mobile phone numbers, but also customer’s email addresses like Schlotzsky’s is doing? If so, we recommend checking out how the following restaurants are growing their email marketing databases using text messaging…