Are you a retailer looking for retail SMS loyalty program examples? If so, you’re in luck today as you’ll be excited to hear that Tanger Outlets (sometimes referred as the Tanger Mall), an outlet mall company, with 35 centers in 24 states has launched a retail SMS loyalty program for their customers.
As you can see in their advertisement below, they’re instructing customers to text “TANGER” to the short code 74700 in order to join the retailer’s text message marketing campaign. In their advertisement, which you can see below, Tanger Outlets promises customers that they’ll receive SMS coupons, sales offers, and promotions on their mobile phones when they opt-in.
When customers text “TANGER” to 74700, they’re sent back the following opt-in confirmation message, as you can see below.
Are you a retailer looking for more retail SMS loyalty program resources? Might we suggest the following blog posts for your reading pleasure…
- Study Reveals Benchmark For Retail SMS Marketing Lists
- 10 Amazing Retail Mobile Marketing Examples
- Average Opt Out Rate for Retail SMS Marketing Campaigns
- Bloomingdale’s Integrates Passbook Into Retail SMS Marketing Campaign
- Can Luxury Brands Use Text Message Marketing
- New York & Company Grows Retail SMS Database to 155,000 Subscribers