Are you a diva? If so, you’ll be excited to hear that Ashley Stewart has launched their own retail text message marketing campaign. What is Ashley Stewart? Since the early 1990’s, Ashley Stewart has been styling customers and setting fashion trends for the plus-size fashion industry. Ashley Stewart retail shops can be found in urban areas from New York to Los Angeles, with their flagship store is located on 125th Street in Harlem, NYC.
As you can see in their retail advertisement below, they’re instructing customers to text “DIVA” to 44144 in order to join the retailer’s text message marketing campaign. In addition to receiving text message coupons from Ashley Stewart when you opt-in, you also receive $5 off your next purchase of $15 or more. This is a great strategy for retailers looking to build their text message marketing database, as we’ve found that retailers that incentive their opt-in, experience 520% higher growth in new SMS subscribers, than campaigns that don’t incentivize their opt-in.
When customers text “DIVA” to 44144, they’re sent back the following opt-in confirmation message, which includes the opt-in incentive, as you can see below.
Are you a retailer looking for more retail text message marketing resources? Might we suggest the following blog posts for your reading pleasure…
- Study Reveals Benchmark For Retail SMS Marketing Lists
- 10 Amazing Retail Mobile Marketing Examples
- Average Opt Out Rate for Retail SMS Marketing Campaigns
- Bloomingdale’s Integrates Passbook Into Retail SMS Marketing Campaign
- Can Luxury Brands Use Text Message Marketing
- New York & Company Grows Retail SMS Database to 155,000 Subscribers