While it’s very common for mobile apps to use text messaging to increase app downloads from their website, it’s not as common for mobile apps to use text messaging call-to-actions on traditional media to increase app downloads.
So when we saw that Zoomingo was advertising their app via text message in different areas of shopping malls, we knew we had to show our readers. Hopefully, these images can spark some ideas regarding how to use text messaging to increase app downloads.
For full-size versions of the images below, click on the image.
Looking for additional examples of how app marketers are using text messaging to increase app downloads? Check out how the following brands are using text messaging to increase app downloads.
- Macy’s Promotes Mobile App Downloads With Text Messaging
- Target Uses SMS to Increase Mobile App Downloads In-Store
- Consumers Can Now Download Shopkick App Via Text Message
- 7-Eleven Uses Text Messaging to Increase App Downloads
- Dunkin’ Donuts Uses Text Messaging To Increase App Downloads
- App Text to Download Example – Walmart
- Learn How Starbucks Increases App Downloads with Text Messaging