When it comes to loyalty, there’s nothing I’m more loyal to than pizza. Good news for me, as recently Pizza Hut launched their own text messaging restaurant loyalty program. To join the text messaging loyalty program, customers can text the word “PIZZA” to the SMS short code 69488.You can see below in the text message that when customers do that, they’re asked to respond with their 5-digit zip code, which allows Pizza Hut to utilize location based SMS marketing to their customers.
After the customer has responded with their zip code, they receive a confirmation text message that they’ve joined Pizza Hut’s text messaging loyalty program.
Looking for more restaurant text message marketing loyalty program examples? Check out the following posts…
- Pizza Hut’s Text Messaging Campaign Leverages Facebook To Grow SMS Subscribers
- 10 Examples of Restaurants Using Mobile Marketing
- Restaurant SMS Marketing Lists Average 791 Customers Per Location
- Taco Bell SMS Campaigns Gains 13,000 SMS Subscribers in 5 Weeks
- Arby’s Launches Text Message Campaign to Increase Customer Loyalty
- Learn How To Increase New SMS Subscribers by 520%