Tatango, Inc. is the leader in SMS marketing solutions offering the best deliverability, speed, segmentation, and analytics in the industry. With our easy to use, highly scalable platform, Tatango clients can better engage customers, drive loyalty and increase sales.
As an SDR team member, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment and learn the ins and outs of the text message marketing industry. With more than a decade of proven success, Tatango is experiencing explosive growth, allowing our employees opportunities for rapid advancement.
- Professionally execute outbound lead generation activities across phone, email, and social media channels
- Schedule qualified meetings and product demonstrations for sales executives in order to reach performance-based goals
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the sales executives
- Utilize Salesforce, Outreach, and other best in class tech tools to provide complete and accurate information on each lead passed
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of activities per day, meetings set, demos attended, and revenue generated from the leads you pass
- Create target prospects lists through web research, and penetrate key accounts
- Constantly challenge yourself to maintain a thorough understanding of our market, customers, products, and processes
- Collaborate with sales leadership and sales teams on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3+ years of marketing or inside sales related experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to present information over the phone to business decision-makers
- Organized, independent, resourceful, and diligent in maintaining Salesforce CRM data
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, team player. Eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Extensive problem solving and decision-making skills. Comfortable with a rapidly changing environment
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice as business needs evolve. Tatango, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.