Tatango is looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team!
Tatango, Inc. is the leader in SMS marketing solutions for nonprofits, providing the best deliverability, speed, integrations, and analytics in the industry. With our easy to use, highly scalable platform, Tatango customers can better engage supporters, increase fundraising, and improve donor retention.
The Sales Account Representative position is the perfect role for an motivated individual to establish and grow their sales career. You will be responsible for managing the full new business sales cycle with mid-market nonprofit organizations. You will work with nonprofits to understand their needs, demo our product, and develop tailored proposals which help them to make a decision. With more than a decade of proven success, Tatango is experiencing rapid growth, allowing our employees opportunities to take ownership, achieve impact and advance their careers.
- Manage sales cycle from lead to close including prospecting calls, discovery meetings, demonstrations, negotiations, and closing
- Manage prospect expectations through the sales process. Collaborate with key internal stakeholders: Product, Marketing and Customer Success to ensure customer expectations are properly established, communicated, and met
- Professionally develop and manage sales pipeline to meet and exceed sales targets
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets
- Understand prospect decision process and build relationships with decision makers within opportunity
- Educate and consult prospects on the strong value proposition of the Tatango text messaging platform
- Use Salesforce CRM and related tech tools to effectively capture all prospect account details and opportunity status to accurately forecast results
Skills and Qualifications:
- Successful track record of professional experience in a sales B2B/nonprofit environment
- Proven ability to prospect into organizations and generate discovery meetings
- Experience in software sales, SaaS, or digital marketing preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, demonstrated collaborative skills with ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- A demonstrated history of exceeding goals and quota attainment
- Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining Salesforce CRM data
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive problem solving and decision-making skills. Comfortable with a rapidly changing environment
- SMS marketing industry experience
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice as business needs evolve.
Tatango, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.