We created the following guide to help you get started with your SMS campaign. While these templates are a good place to start, feel free to customize them or use your own to best fit your specific business. Download SMS campaign templates here.
Save-More SMS Campaign
- Show this text for ___ off _____________________ . EXP _/__
- Show this text for 20% off any hamburger combo meal. EXP 3/25
Spend-More SMS Campaign
- Show this text for __________ when you spend more than ___________. EXP _/__
- Show this text for a $5 gift card when you spend more than $25 on lunch. EXP 3/25
Buy-More SMS Campaign
- Show this text for ________________________ when you purchase __________________________________. EXP _/__
- Show this text for $1 off a regular size milkshake when you purchase any hamburger and fry combo on the menu. EXP 3/25
Get-More SMS Campaign
- Show this text for ___ free _________ when you purchase __. EXP _/__
- Show this text for one free hamburger when you purchase two. EXP 3/25
Customize Your Promotion SMS Campaign
If you would like to customize your mobile promotion and make it a little more specific, you can add the following after “Show this text”.
- to the server…
- to the cashier…
- to the ticket counter…
- to the bartender…
- text to the door person…
Or direct customers to a website or phone number by replacing “Show this text” with the following.
- Visit www.__________.com…
- Call ___-___-____ and mention this text…
If your business needs to have a coupon code for each SMS campaign, simply insert “Coupon Code:____” at the end of any of the templates.
Example: Coupon Code: X4YD