Are you thinking about launching an SMS campaign around alcohol? Before you send your first SMS campaign, be sure to review the Mobile Marketing Association‘s five rules regarding the promotion of alcohol in SMS marketing. As always, if you have any questions about your own SMS promotion, don’t hesitate to contact us here at Tatango.
1) SMS marketing with ”soft alcohol” promotions such as beer and wine are generally allowed.
2) SMS campaigns that contain mention of hard alcohol should only be marketed in locations that have age verifications, such as bars or nightclubs.
3) No SMS campaign should ever directly promote the use of or consumption of alcohol.
4) No SMS campaign should mention or imply alcohol abuse or over-consumption.
5) If you are advertising any type of SMS promotion, the prize may not be any type of alcohol or alcoholic beverage.
Sorry. No data so far.